CEDIA, the trade association for the custom install industry, has revealed a wide-ranging technical talks programme for electrical contractors at its forthcoming, free-to-attend London Tech Forum, taking place at the Emirates Stadium on Wednesday October 17.
The event will also feature displays from 20 exhibitors, showcasing the latest products and technologies from some of the biggest smart home brands, and will close with a headline keynote presentation from Guy Singleton on The CEDIA Designer (TCD) software.
Sessions on the day will be led by top industry presenters and cover:
• Pro-tips for light control on luxury projects by Sam Woodward, Lutron
• Smart home design: now and the future by James Drummie and Stuart Tickle, AWE
• CI can be hi-fi and why high-performance audio is as important as control and display by Andy Oattes, Focal UK
• Leading innovation in video delivery – OLED, AI HDR and More by Dean Little, LG UK
• The realities of AV over IP by Rob Thompson, RGB
• Addressing the three Rs of acoustics by Neil Davidson, Genesis Technologies UK
During the day, delegates will have the opportunity to talk with all the 20 exhibiting sponsors and be able to explore what they have to offer. They are also encouraged to stay for the networking drinks reception, following the CEDIA keynote presentation.
“This is the biggest London Tech Forum to date and is a must for electrical contractors seeking to stay up to speed with the latest industry thinking and products,” says Matt Nimmons, CEDIA EMEA’s managing director. “Those coming to the event will be able to attend insightful talks, network with their peers and get hands-on with some great new products from exhibiting companies, all within the state-of-the-art events space at the Emirates Stadium. The best part of it is that the London Tech Forum is absolutely free to attend.”