Leading figures from across the electrotechnical and engineering services industry will be judging the entries to this year’s ECA Industry Awards. With six new awards this year, including new categories for manufacturers, distributors and individuals, this year’s ECA Industry Awards Dinner is set to be a celebration of industry excellence.
The ECA’s 2018 Industry Awards independent judging panel is made up of the following figures:
· Phil Buckle, chief executive, Electrical Safety First
· Tessa Ogle, managing director, Electrical Industries Charity
· Jon Graham, chief executive, JTL
· Matt Nimmons, managing director, CEDIA
· Mark Smith, marketing director, Certsure
· Margaret Fitzsimmons, chief executive, Electrical Distributors’ Association
· Andrew Stevens, chief executive, CNet Training
· Binyamin Ali, features editor, Construction News
· Paul Reeve, director of business and communications, ECA (head judge)
· Helen Atkinson, director of member services, ECA (judging panel adjudicator)
Judging panel adjudicator Helen Atkinson commented, “I am delighted to confirm a panel of high-calibre judges for this year’s ECA Industry Awards, who will ensure that the process is rigorous and independent.
“Many previous winners have said that being recognised by ECA has raised their organisation’s profile within the industry, and I urge those with a compelling story to tell to enter this year.”
The ECA Industry Awards 2018 are open to entries until midday on Tuesday 20 March 2018. The award categories are:
· Large Contractor of the Year – turnover over £20 million
· Contractor of the Year – up to £20 million turnover
· Contractor of the Year – up to £5 million turnover
· Contractor of the Year – under £1 million turnover
· Best Health and Safety Initiative Award
· Excellence in Training and Development Award
· Best Digital Infrastructure Award
· Best Energy Solutions Project Award
· Best Fire and Security Project Award
· Wholesaler Supply Chain Initiative Award
· Manufacturer Supply Chain Initiative Award
· Major Contribution to the Industry Award
The winners and special commendations will be announced during the ECA’s Industry Awards Dinner, which is being held at the Hilton Bankside in London on Friday June 8, 2018. The dinner is one of the industry’s leading events, with a round of entertainment that includes a nationally renowned comedian, to be announced soon.
For more details of how to enter the awards, please visit the ECA Awards website.